Thursday, May 29, 2025

Roadblock

 After a period of very positive, successful days, I hit a roadblock. Honestly the days prior to the roadblock had been some of the best days I've had with regard to meeting expectations I had for myself and the people I love and care for. Why were the days so good?

First, I had a lot of terrific support during those days. The people around me really wanted the best for me--there was little strife in that regard. I also had plenty of time and a positive routine--I wasn't rushed. I don't want to forget these aspects of a positive life and I want to ensure that these life ways are more present in my life more often. 

So why the roadblock? The roadblock occurred due to the fact that I encountered unsupportive individuals and too-great expectations. I want less of that in my life. 

Onward. 

Living in an age of social media and artificial intelligence

 I've resisted writing this post as it's been difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that I've grown old alongside the evolu...