Wednesday, July 30, 2025

Challenging choices

 I had to make a tough choice recently. I wrestled with the choice for quite a while and then I had to make a tough choice. Will I regret it? I know I would have regretted making the other choice, and I most likely won't regret the choice I made. What made the choice most difficult is that so many before me didn't choose and just let a troublesome situation get worse--they stayed silent and passive in the midst of the struggle. Passivity by some makes choices more difficult for others as situations increase in size and depth. Anyways I made the choice. It was a difficult one. In time, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Onward. 

Grandson

  Grand-parenting is a new life chapter for me.  I have the gift of spending many hours a week with my grandson. Like all children, he is a ...