Think about what truly brings you joy and keep a list of those events, people, places, and objects. Then as you live your life, include those people, places, objects, and events more often. Sometimes we don't make the time to recognize what truly brings us happiness. Onward.
Grandson
Grand-parenting is a new life chapter for me. I have the gift of spending many hours a week with my grandson. Like all children, he is a ...
-
I admit that I feel like a fool. The Assisted Living location looked beautiful and welcoming. I thought that the outside appearance transla...
-
The phrase, Life is for the living, has been surfacing in my mind time and again in the past week. I mentioned that to my sister, and she ...
-
As I consider the holiday celebrations ahead, I am thinking about the best gift of all which is to live your best possible life. Of course, ...