I keep learning some tough lessons in life, and there's a lot of humility that comes with learning those lessons. I could resist that learning, but my life is much better since I've learned those lessons so I simply have to embrace the humility and vulnerability of new learning and move on.
Living in an age of social media and artificial intelligence
I've resisted writing this post as it's been difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that I've grown old alongside the evolu...
-
I admit that I feel like a fool. The Assisted Living location looked beautiful and welcoming. I thought that the outside appearance transla...
-
The phrase, Life is for the living, has been surfacing in my mind time and again in the past week. I mentioned that to my sister, and she ...
-
As I consider the holiday celebrations ahead, I am thinking about the best gift of all which is to live your best possible life. Of course, ...