The summer season officially opens on Memorial Day weekend. That's when people begin doing all the wonderful activities that spell summer. Every year summer brings some of the same and some different kinds of experiences. Before summer starts I try to put together a nice agenda of happy events with friends and family. I like to have good times to look forward to and plan for.
So what will Summer 2026 bring, and how can I plan to enjoy those events as much as possible.
Weekdays
The summer weekdays will find me completing my weekly chores and obligations including the typical house and yard chores of cleaning up, gardening, and grocery shopping. During the weekdays I want to make time for friends and family via caring for my young grandson, visiting my elderly dad, and spending nice times with friends at lunch or via experiences such as hikes, bike rides, kayaking, visiting museums, and more.
Weekends
During the weekends we'll spend time adventuring in the beautiful areas in and around our home as well as entertaining friends and family at our home.
Vacations
We've set aside a little time for vacations too.
Onward.