I'm looking down the road at the year ahead. What's ahead and how will I prepare for these events?
Tutoring
I love learning with youth and my current position as a public school tutor gives me the chance to learn with students in meaningful ways. I hope to continue this position and as I continue, I hope to develop the tool kit I use to help these students succeed.
Garden
I'm excited about getting out there to start this year's gardening. The start was stalled by a lot of recent needed updates to our home.
Family/Friends
I want to stay close to family members and friends in ways that I can. It's amazing to think about all the changes happening within that group. I want to be accepting of those changes and as loving as I can be.
Home
As always, I want a simple, warm, and welcoming home.
Adventures and celebrations
Of all of life's events, I enjoy adventures and celebrations most. Celebrations and adventures energize me in positive ways.
Advocacy
I'm profited in life by the good work and positive advocacy of so many. I want to do the same for others--we can build a positive world for all, bu t