Monday, November 17, 2025

Wishing for change

 There are some elements of life where I desire change, and there are other elements in life where I am satisfied. As for those elements where I desire change, what can I do?

Examine the issue

As you look at elements where you desire change, it's critical that you examine the issue with detail to understand exactly what's happening and where and why you desire change. 

Do what you can to move towards change

Create a step-by-step map of how to move towards that change. 

Be patient

Change takes time, and you may need to revise your change map as you learn more and try some steps which may be unsuccessful.

Onward

Living in an age of social media and artificial intelligence

 I've resisted writing this post as it's been difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that I've grown old alongside the evolu...