Thursday, March 12, 2026

What works

 Sometimes rather than thinking about what doesn't work, it's good to think about what is working. Once you create a list of what's working, then you can make sure you continue those habits. 

As I think of my days, these are some of the behaviors that positively work. 

  • drinking lots of ice water
  • caring for my grandson
  • family dinners
  • active, enjoyable travel near and far
  • a warm, welcoming home
  • easy, comfortable clothes and shoes
  • family celebrations
  • garden efforts
  • cooking efforts
  • writing 
  • time with those I love
  • staying up to date with the news via honest, succinct media
I'll add to this list over time.

Do we create unnecessary stress?

 As part of a health study I am participating in, I went to a talk about stress the other night. I left there realizing that I was using the...