Sunday, June 7, 2026

Wishes

 I have many wishes for the days ahead. For some of these wishes, I believe I have a lot of control, and for others, I have much less control. These are my wishes:

  • I wish relief for those who suffer
  • I wish for love, warmth, and nurturing for all people
  • I wish for the preservation of our natural resources, beauty in nature, and the planet
  • I wish for harmony with regard to relationships
  • I wish for support for and engagement in the arts
  • I wish for as simple as possible a life
  • I wish for positive, intellectual, collaborative, creative leaders who work for good living for all
  • I wish for less useless waste, corruption, violence, harm, and hurt. 
Onward

Grandson

  Grand-parenting is a new life chapter for me.  I have the gift of spending many hours a week with my grandson. Like all children, he is a ...