Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Privacy?

 People's relationship with privacy lands on a continuum. Some people are so private that you hardly know anything about their lives while other people are an open book. If you know me, I tend to fall on the open book side of this continuum. I have few secrets and I tend to share freely and question aloud. My relationship with privacy is not necessarily a right relationship, since I know that a degree of privacy is advantageous when it comes to good relationships and positive living. Yet too much privacy can create an impenetrable wall to closeness. When people share little to nothing, there's not much left to strengthen or deepen a relationship. I'm thinking about this topic. 

Grandson

  Grand-parenting is a new life chapter for me.  I have the gift of spending many hours a week with my grandson. Like all children, he is a ...