Monday, September 21, 2026

What do you choose?

 Life offers us endless paths to follow, yet we can't follow all those paths so we choose some. As I continue my big house clean up today, I'm thinking about the paths I'm choosing to follow, and those I'll leave for others. 

House and yard care over drawing/crafts

I always enjoyed drawing and engaging in crafts, but I'm choosing tasks related to house and yard care over drawing and crafts. I simply don't have the time for both right now. 

House projects over exercise

I really don't enjoy the repetition of exercise, but I do like the results of home and garden projects that require a lot of physicality, home jobs that equal exercise. That's what I'll choose. 

Cooking and gardening

These are my two main home jobs, and I choose these because they make me and a lot of people happy and healthy.

Tech research, writing, and games

I enjoy what the tech world does for my knowledge, decisions, and mind.

Adventure and travel

I want a simple home so that I have the time for some good adventure and travel. 

Biking

I have always loved biking and that's a pastime I want to continue to support with good equipment, time and research. 

Helping

I like to help people when I can. 

Onward. 

Do we create unnecessary stress?

 As part of a health study I am participating in, I went to a talk about stress the other night. I left there realizing that I was using the...