Wednesday, June 4, 2025

The price you pay for sticking to your values

 It can be very tough to stick to your values when others disagree with your values. I have found this time in the USA to be tough since I believe in humane actions not dehumanizing, destructive, bigoted actions. Some friends who I have been close to have chosen the Republican Administration's hateful, hurtful actions over our friendship--they are Trumpsters and will not budge. I can't accept that; I can't condone people who are willing to put so many innocent, vulnerable people in harms way. It's wrong. 

I'm sad to lose these friendships as I had good times with these people, but I can't accept those who support a regime that is evil, corrupt, and deadly--I just can't. Onward. 

Living in an age of social media and artificial intelligence

 I've resisted writing this post as it's been difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that I've grown old alongside the evolu...