The best way to achieve your goals is to translate those goals into a schedule of action. As I think of that toady, I'm thinking about the best way to do that. In times past, I've set a tight schedule, but a tight schedule doesn't work that well due to the fact that my life has many unexpected twists and turns each week. What works better for me is to have a menu of choices, and to choose from those choices each week. When you employ a menu of good choices, there's a greater chance that your actions will translate into success related to your goals.
Grandson
Grand-parenting is a new life chapter for me. I have the gift of spending many hours a week with my grandson. Like all children, he is a ...
-
I admit that I feel like a fool. The Assisted Living location looked beautiful and welcoming. I thought that the outside appearance transla...
-
The phrase, Life is for the living, has been surfacing in my mind time and again in the past week. I mentioned that to my sister, and she ...
-
As I consider the holiday celebrations ahead, I am thinking about the best gift of all which is to live your best possible life. Of course, ...