Tuesday, November 18, 2025

The year ahead

 I like to sketch out a plan for the year ahead even though I know that plans might change. Having a sketch plan helps me to afford a few good times and accomplish what I hope to accomplish too. Today, I'm taking a look at the year ahead. 

The mainstay of the year will be supporting my family in ways that I can. There's no big family celebrations in the year ahead which means that it's a good year to focus on the small events that boost family and friend relationships as well as good health. 

December

Celebrate with family members and friends in a number of ways. 

January

Health/Paperwork month - drill down and focus on health and getting paperwork in order.

February

Winter holiday, family birthdays

March

Garden focus

April

More garden, trip to NYC to celebrate a birthday 

May

jury duty, garden 

June

more garden - family hiking trip

July

Beach meet-up, camping, garden

August

garden, beach, weekend adventures

September

Beach vacation

October

Friends month

November 

Thanksgiving maybe in NYC

December

holidays 

Grandson

  Grand-parenting is a new life chapter for me.  I have the gift of spending many hours a week with my grandson. Like all children, he is a ...