Almost a year ago I planned a vacation. I spent the year here and there researching the location, and now our departure is nearing. The world is not in a steady place, and for this reason it feels uncomfortable going on vacation, but we need a vacation and a vacation is positive for us for many reasons at this moment. So I'll put the world aside for a few days and focus on the vacation. When I return, I'll return to my responsibilities. Onward.
Friday, January 30, 2026
Living in an age of social media and artificial intelligence
I've resisted writing this post as it's been difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that I've grown old alongside the evolu...
-
I admit that I feel like a fool. The Assisted Living location looked beautiful and welcoming. I thought that the outside appearance transla...
-
The phrase, Life is for the living, has been surfacing in my mind time and again in the past week. I mentioned that to my sister, and she ...
-
As I consider the holiday celebrations ahead, I am thinking about the best gift of all which is to live your best possible life. Of course, ...