Sometimes when inertia hits, I ask myself the question, If I could have anything at this moment, what would I have? Usually my answer to that question pinpoints my desire at the moment. When I was a busy working mom and teacher, that answer was often sleep since I was tired at the moment. Sometimes the answer was a vacation or an escape because the expectations at the moment were greater than my energy or desire. Typically I took the answer seriously and changed my schedule a bit to meet the current need. This is a good strategy to use when you are a bit lost and seeking the best next step. Onward.
Living in an age of social media and artificial intelligence
I've resisted writing this post as it's been difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that I've grown old alongside the evolu...
-
I admit that I feel like a fool. The Assisted Living location looked beautiful and welcoming. I thought that the outside appearance transla...
-
The phrase, Life is for the living, has been surfacing in my mind time and again in the past week. I mentioned that to my sister, and she ...
-
As I consider the holiday celebrations ahead, I am thinking about the best gift of all which is to live your best possible life. Of course, ...