I don't like messy, wayward, troubling situations, but now and then I find myself in the midst of those kinds of events. Generally when that happens, I try to dissect the situation to see what went wrong and how I can avoid such a mess later on.
A recent issue had to do with information share. I didn't know the facts of the matter and I became very frustrated and angry because not knowing meant I was compromised with regard to what I could do. In time, I learned facts that helped me to do a better job and I was happy about that. There remains a number of facts I still don't know, but for some of those facts, no one knows the information because in this day and time, that information is still unknown and left to be discovered.
How could I have dealt with the situation better?
This is a difficult question given the facts of the matter. A question I'll continue to think about, but as I move forward, I will try to move forward with greater respect, clarity, and patience. Onward.