There are times in life that become too busy. My greatest reminder of this was years ago when I was so tired that I had trouble driving up my very short street. It was a time of incredible busyness. Just recently, my life also met with a too-busy time. When life gets too-busy, mistakes begin to happen because there are limits to how much a person can do and can do well. Then, as typical of too-busy times, a couple of mistakes upset the schedule forcing me to slow down and take some activities off the schedule to make a more reasonable, organized environment and agenda. So today will be a catch-up day so I can get back on the track I like, an organized, focused, positive track.
Can we avoid too-busy times?
Yes and no, Life happens, and when life happens, it doesn't always happen in an even, modest way. Sometimes in life there are way too many events at once and at other times there may be too few events. We can't always plan life in a balanced way, but when life becomes too busy, we may have to bow out of particular activities or obligations in order to stay on track with what's most important at the moment. And when life is a bit dull and slow, we may need to add a few activities to spice life up. In general keeping to a good routine results in good living.
What is a good routine?
For each person, a good routine looks different. It's good to be cognizant of what a good routine looks like for your life. We are all a bit different in that regard.
Today I'll make time to get back on track after a too-busy time, a time that was filled with meaningful, positive events for the most part. Onward.