One of the best results of a good vacation is clarity of mind. My family spent a week at the beach and now upon returning, I'm clear-headed and thinking about what matters to me.
Family/Friend health and happiness
My extended family/friend group's health and happiness matters to me. I want to do what I can to support that goal. Spending good, memory-making times together helps in that regard as does having a warm, welcoming, easy-to-live in home and yard. As my family and friend group move out in many directions, I want to support the positive choices they make as well as the needs they may have.
Simplicity
I don't want a complicated life. I want a simple life which leaves more time and resources for good quality connections and living.
Contribution
I want to do what I can to contribute to positivity in life.
Peace and health
I desire a peaceful, healthy life for me and all.